The City will declare a snow emergency effective at Noon today. All vehicles parked on a designated snow emergency route must be moved in order to allow Public Works to clear the roadways.
The following streets or portions of street within the city are hereby designated as snow emergency routes:
1. 34th Street from Rhode Island Avenue to Arundel Road.
2. Chillum Road from Arundel Road to the City boundary at Queens Chapel Road
3. Rainier Avenue from 34th Street to Upshur Street.
4. Upshur Street from Rainier Avenue to 28th Place.
5. 28th Place from Upshur Street to Russell Avenue.
6. Russell Avenue from 28th Place to Arundel Road.
7. Varnum Street from Russell Avenue to Eastern Avenue
8. Arundel Road from Russell Avenue to 34th Street