Monday, April 22, 2013
The 10 Most Stolen Cars
Reprinted from GEICO Now
10. 1994 Nissan Sentra - The Sentra has changed its looks quite a bit over the years, but it remains a fairly simple vehicle that's great for day-to-day commuting.
9. 2002 Ford Explorer - One of Ford's best sellers is also one of the most stolen vehicles in the country.
8. 2004 Dodge Ram Pickup (Full Size) - One of three pickups to make the list.
7. 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup (Full Size) - A big seller for Chevrolet, and another of the many pickups that thieves have targeted.
6. 1994 Acura Integra - While no longer sold by Acura, there are enough Integras on the road for them to be a major target.
5. 2000 Dodge Caravan - A great people-mover and the best-selling minivan of its generation.
4. 1991 Toyota Camry - A top passenger vehicle that continues to move well today.
3. 2006 Ford F-150 Pickup (Full Size) - Ford's popular truck continues to be the top-selling vehicle in the country, putting it in high demand.
2. 1998 Honda Civic - The Honda Accord's smaller brother comes in second. It's a fun car to drive and apparently highly sought after.
1. 1994 Honda Accord - A great, reliable family car. Thieves have picked up on its utilitarian value.